Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Summer break (so far)

It has been 3 weeks of summer break and I'm already bored of it. Last week, I was feeling depressed because it took me about 3-4 days to finish watching all 4 seasons (including the OVA and picture drama) of Zero no Tsukaima, and I didn't know what to do anymore. There were times I wanted to cry but my eyes wouldn't let me. Until now, I can't get over the series because of the kind of relationship Saito & Louise have. As much as I want to share about it, I'll just save it for another day since I have a close friend who hasn't watched the series (yet) and I wouldn't want to spoil her.

I was thinking of watching Honey and Clover next. After that, I don't know. I'm more into anime shows in the genre: school, fantasy, military, romance and/or slice of life. If you know any anime with those genre, please let me know, I'm open for suggestions. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment