Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ozine Fest 2013

It's that time of the year, wherein Megamall is super crowded for 3 days because of the Ozine Fest. This is my 3rd year to attend the event and unlike in the previous years, I was alone. Actually, I was having second thoughts of going but then I remembered ordering a customized bagtag from The Keybie Café, (chose 'meet-up at a convention' as my mode of delivery) so I had to push myself to attend. Also, one of my friends mentioned that he was going to compete in 2 games and I did say that I was going to support him.

When I arrived the venue, the lines to the ticket booth and entrance weren't that long, but it was already crowded inside the hall. While looking for the booth of The Keybie Café, I was trying to spot my friend since I wasn't able to get his cellphone number (talk about fail) but in the end, I didn't get to see him. Also, the bagtag I ordered wasn't finished on time but the owner said that she'll deliver it to me for free. (Yey!)


So I got some brochures upon entering the convention and just bought two cellphone charms. I left the place at 3pm because it was getting too crowded, my right thigh got a sprain (probably because of my morning exercise) and I promised my grandmother that I would get a haircut today.

As much as I would want to type more about my day, it's just too long and I feel tired due to lack of proper rest these past weeks. 


To sum it up, this year's Ozine Fest wasn't fun since I was alone but the result of my haircut made me feel better and the feeling became greater when my grandmother brought home a sunflower, which she got from a party, and gave it to me! So this wasn't a really bad day, after all.

P.S. I wasn't able to take pictures of the event

No comments:

Post a Comment