Thursday, January 3, 2013

Who were you back then?

"No bitter ending" I said. "We'll still be close friends" I said. Well, how are we now? Strangers, just total strangers... I guess it was too soon when I said that we'll still be friends. I wonder though, who was that person whom I once called my "best friend" back then? Was it you or your mirror?

To be honest, I strongly dislike you now, not because of the break-up but of how you were afterwards. You are a total jerk. Not to worry, I won't explain any further. I will just keep this post as short as possible. However, I would just like to say this: I do not regret meeting you; I regret not waiting for June 2012 to see who you would turn out to be. College life sure has changed you or maybe, it just showed the real you.

It's really sad to see another close friend gone. I actually lost 2 of them in 2012 and have to just move along to make sure those pains don't pull me back so that I would not dwell over it. The story of the other person will be for another day because this post is about a certain someone. Am I afraid that he or his friends might read this? No, I'm not. As I said in my first blog post, I will not be afraid to express my feelings even if it leads me to gaining haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment