Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sentimental Item Lost

After blogging this morning, I remembered the ring he gave me for my 19th birthday and thought of keeping it in a safer place. I checked my wallet but it wasn't there, so I went around my room looking for it. In the end, I couldn't find it. However I found my (or his) missing dog tag, which was just on my table. Anyways, the point is... I lost another sentimental item.

It seems to me that rings are not meant for me (except the wedding ring, of course) because this is the 3rd time I lost a sentimental ring!

First this...









Then this...








Now this!
(I have no better photo of this ring)

Looks like that thing I did 3 years ago has caused me to lose the ring once I decide to move on. That's it! No more silver rings for me since they just end up getting lost. From now on, I'm sticking to silver necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment