Thursday, January 3, 2013

Post New Year Greeting

It's quite late to greet everyone a "Happy New Year" but as my friend said "New year, for me, is not about timing; it's about cherishing old memories and opening ourselves to new ones." (Paz Diaz de Rivera)

So...
HAPPY 2013!


For New Year's eve, it wasn't the traditional 'Dinner - Attend mass in Makati Shangri-La - Midnight snack somewhere in Makati.' Instead we spent the evening in Newport Mall (Resorts World Manila): Dinner at Red Crab. Mass in Marriott Hotel. Midnight snack at New Orleans. Yeah, it sounds the same but it felt really different for me because (1)We just stayed in one place (one building) (2)We didn't get to see any fireworks since we were inside the whole time and (3)It was so crowded inside as if the mall was an extension of Republiq that night! It was fun nevertheless.

Oh, and there was one thing that made my night after the mass...


I saw Bro. Bo Sanchez!

Well, to sum this up: It was a nice New Year's eve and I hope that 2013 will be way better than 2012.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment