Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blessed Day!

This day was so... AWESOME! I just can't contain how happy I am right now. If only I could just video myself instead of typing what I'm saying but sadly, I have no confidence in front of the camera, especially if it's a video... Anyways, let me share how today went.

This morning, we had our last midterm exam for the semester, which was Total Quality Management (TQM). My friends and I were worried about about failing it, so one of us thought of having a group study on the day before the exam.


It was hard at first because the fact is: I don't study! Also I usually get mind block whenever it's the review question part, but I managed to make it through the whole 3-4 hours of it. I came to realize that studying with friends is actually fun and effective because you get to share some information and brainstorm on the lessons. As Belle said, "Four heads are better than one."

When we were about to end the group studying, we agreed to come to school early (before 8:00am) so that we could have a final review before the exam. Good news, most of us arrived early. Better news, we had more time to review because the exam started at 9:30am! (No, the professor wasn't late)

When our exam started, enumeration was the first part I answered because I might suddenly forget what I studied at the last minute. Thankfully, I was able to answer most of them. Enumeration was actually the easiest part of the exam, the most challenging one was identification because he gave a different description on some of the terms there. For the other part, I just guessed them since there were choices.

The result...


It was better than I expected! Turns out that our group studying was really effective and we'll do it again for finals. As a reward for the amazing grade, I treated myself to a beef burrito and strawbana smoothie from FaBurrito.


After having my (awesome) dinner, I checked the receipt and noticed that there was 20% printed on it. Turns out that I was given a discount! I thank Jayson (the guy who delivered my order) for this! It was careless of me, though, that I didn't even notice the change was more than what I was supposed to get when I received my order. I need to be more aware next time.

SUMMARY
The things that made my day:
  1.  The professor giving us more time to review
  2. Getting 97% on the TQM midterm exam
  3. Having a good afternoon sleep
  4. A surprise 20% discount on my dinner!
That is about it, my day seemed really short since I slept for the whole afternoon but for me, it was still an awesome one.

Thank you Lord for this very blessed Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment