Friday, June 14, 2013

Burger Night!


I have been feeling fatigue for the past days, and sadly my appetite got affected by it that oatmeal was the only food I ate. Thankfully, there's no school tomorrow, so I can relax tonight. For dinner, I decided to cook some of the burger patties I made yesterday.

(Supposedly) Loco Moco and Doughnut Burger (inspired by Zark's Luther Burger)

The dishes I have prepared were Loco Moco and a Doughnut Burger sandwich. My comment for the first dish: I made an error on the egg because it was supposed to be sunny-side up, but the yolk broke so I made it a (overcooked) scrambled egg instead. Also, I couldn't make the gravy. It was still good nevertheless. For the doughnut burger, on the other hand: It was inspired by Zark's Luther Burger. Although I don't know how their burger tastes like since I just heard about it from Enzo. The taste wasn't as bad (and fatty) as I thought, for the doughnut's sweetness complemented the burger's strong flavor.

Good news: My appetite came back so I'm starting to feel better!
Bad news: I gained back the weight I lost for the past days...

Well, that's all I will say in this post. I need to find something I can do next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment