Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Empty Feeling

It's been a while since I laid hands on my laptop to create a blog post. Honestly, I'm still having thoughts if I should return to blogging or just move on and find something else to do.

I graduated college 4 years ago. In my mind back then, all I was thinking was to work in the company where I had my internship just so I would earn my own money. It worked, and I'm still there. Still there... I mean, there is nothing wrong in staying in the same company for years. Loyalty is good. It's something you should have in yourself. However, if you feel that you need to do something else to feel fulfilled, then it could mean you have a longing for growth. That's what I have been thinking over for the past years.

Maybe I'm not motivated; still confused; scared; or just stressing over the "midlife crisis". I don't know, really. 

There is just something empty in me that I want to do regularly besides going to work and tweeting my thoughts. I feel there is something that wants to break free and develop. Could this be my passion speaking to me? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment