Thursday, May 30, 2013

If I Was A Love Song

This morning, I dreamt about myself hanging out in a playground and there I saw Mr. Teddy singing and playing his guitar while walking around the place with his best friend. It's weird but the song he was singing happened to be my alarm tone, which I think was what triggered the dream to happen. Anyways, after seeing him, he went to where I was as he was continuing his song. I think I was trying to stay away from him so that I wouldn't distract him. Clumsy me, I accidentally tripped and ended up going down a spiral slide. Surprise in the dream, he followed me by going down the slide too! Then his song ended and I woke up.

It felt so weird yet I found it cute since the last time I had a happy dream about him was 2 years ago, which we were on a date in Ayala Triangle Gardens on a sunny day. (I can still remember the best part in it, actually.) I guess I really miss spending time with him or maybe something is telling me... Nah, I don't want to bring my hopes up on it. A weird dream is a dream, especially when it has something to do with romance since you can't control one's heart on who to love. I'm glad that I had a dream about him again though and best of all, it gave me a positive boost when I woke up.

Thank you for the (weird) happy dream, Mr. Teddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment